Friday, April 22, 2011

{Hello kitty junkie}

For hellokitty lovers (include me ^_^), here are a few places & knick knacks of hellokitty themed. Really unique & cuteee... I wish I could be there & have one of them  #dreaming#

Hellokitty airlines
Photos are taken from here 

Hellokitty hospital
Photos are taken from here 

Hellokitty cafe
 Hello kitty sweet cafe
No.90 Da An Road Sec.1
(near intersection of Da An  Road & Zhong Xiao E.Road, sec.4)
Zhong Xiao/Fu xing MRT

Hellokitty hotel
www.grand-hilai.com.tw
Grand Hi-Lai Hotel
No.266, Cheng-kung 1st Rd
Kaohsiung City 801, Taiwan


Hellokitty beauty & cosmetics
www.sephora.com
www.maccosmetics.com
Now, I collected hellokitty stuff for my girl (read my kid), maybe she didn't understand yet, but she already knew this character by saying " heyyokitti..." and I think she is happy to have them. yeeaahh... ^__^ and I started thinking to create her 2nd bday party with hellokitty favor, mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to read your comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...